Simply put: An esolang programmer, low level fangirl, CS passionate, mathematician by heart. Chess player. she/her, ASD. Find me on:
- CodeGolf (SE)
- Esolangs Wiki
- Drop me an e-mail
- Discord: Palaiologos#5585
- Many more. I’m usually using
kspalaiologosas my handle.
- Expert: C, x86/8051/6502/Z80 assembly, Perl, Java/JVM in general
- Confident in: C++, APL, J, WASM, Lua, TypeScript
- Esolangs: asm2bf, Brainfuck, Malbolge, Seed, Befunge 93/98, probably a lot more
- Basic: PHP, C#, Scala, Lisp, Haskell, Haxe, ActionScript3, all kinds of BASIC
- Tools: AutoIt3, sed, make, shell
- asm2bf (2016-2021), an very powerful custom assembler targetting brainfuck (and bfvm, consequently - C, and many more languages that compile to brainfuck - there are well over 200 of these). The project received a fair bit of attention.
- mtcracker (2019-2020), the most efficient (seed size to generation time ratio) mersenne twister cracker (recovering the initial seed) made for use with the Seed esolang. Includes source code in x86 assembly and a description of a better generation algorithm. Mentioned by the Mersenne Twister polish wikipedia article.
- malbolgelisp (2020), a lisp interpreter in malbolge unshackled. alongside a malbolge hello world I made, mentioned on the english wikipedia.
- codegolf (2017-2021), around 140 submissions on the codegolf stackexchange website.
- compression (2021) - a 5,9 kilobyte windows executable that decompresses files compressed with a special algorithm which achieves better ratios than LZMA and GZip. Includes a bunch of benchmarks.
I have helped in development of the following projects:
- esolangs wiki.
- Ghidra, a reverse-engineering environment.
- Notepad++, a Windows code editor.
- RE/Flex, a very fast lexer generator for C++.
- DwarFS, a fast high compression read-only file system.
Small (one shot) projects - they will probably miss all sorts of documentation⌗
- SKI calculus tools.
- Cosmopolitan SK calculus - SK calculus in as many programming languages as possible, generated from an asm2bf program.
- Tau, a very fast syntax highlighter emitting HTML (highlights entire Boost source code in ~1.3s).
- A bunch of DOS malware.
- A tetris game in C# using WinForms made in high school.
- Adobe Flash packaging toolkit.
- A mobile application for students made using AIR.
- Distributed Java computing.
- An alpha-grade whitespace toolchain.
- Transgender flag picture overlay.
- Optimising brainfuck-to-anything compilers in brainfuck, together with a target description language.
- A basic JIT compiled language.
- Datamining on IRC channels.
- Intel syntax on even lines, AT&T syntax on odd lines :).
- A JSON formatter in Brainfuck, available as a webservice (via a CGI interface).
- C learning resources list. Last updated in May 2019, still relevant.
- Managing chessboards in ActionScript3.
- A tiny (5KB) Flash preloader.
- Chemical balancer mobile app made using AIR.
- A tiny, dumbed down web server in x86 assembly.
- Brainfuck as a service.
- Nice loggers for C made using preprocessor macros.
- A mixture of Forth, Lisp and Assembly compiling to asm2bf. Perpetually unfinished, yet functional.
- Bitmap-based lambda calculus evaluator.
- A replica of the first computer to beat a human in a chess-like game.
- 30-line 6502 emulator.
- TI83+ programs i made in high school.
- Ramblings about random and/or curious things.
- Infrastructure for the code guessing minigame from the Esolangs discord server.
- Random esolang stuff I never got around to cleaning up. Nothing to see here.
- ProjectEuler solved in Brainfuck and APL
- Domain eXtensions for Dyalog APL.
- Golfing extensions for APL - outdated. Replaced by
- 976-byte .exe SKI calculus evaluator for Windows.
- C lexer/parser testcase.
- An announcement hosting hacked together in 4 hours. Absurd amounts of PHP.